Shaving your head is so 90's! It's all about great hairstyles today. Just take a look at the athletes, from International soccer to American football. Short or long, the hair is awesome. This puts even more pressure on guys losing their hair, because you can't just shave and deny it affects you. Here's five steps on what you can do.
- Start with a healthy scalp. Hair product build-up can clog the hair follicles and contribute to your hair loss. Adding a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your shampoo once a month can help remove build-up on your scalp. Just add the vinegar to your shampoo, let sit for 2-4 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. A more aggressive choice would be to select a shampoo formulated to keep from clogging the hair follicles and removes the natural debris that collect on your scalp from perspiration and the environment.
- Eat a well-balanced diet. Just like every organ in your body, your hair and scalp need protein and nutrients to be healthy. Vitamin deficiencies cause hair loss and good follicular nutrition is essential to the hair growth cycle. Everyone is born with all their hair follicles and once they die, they cannot be recreated or expanded. For this reason, it's important to maintain the health of your hair follicles.
- Schedule a free hair and scalp analysis. A microscopic hair and scalp analysis will show you the condition of your scalp and hair follicles. You can actually see the number of hairs growing out of the follicles! Understanding how advanced your hair loss is will help determine your options.
- Stop your hairloss before it advances. Take action early to diagnose and understand your hair loss situation. In some cases, if caught early, your hair loss can be stopped or even regrow lost hair. The FDA has approved products and treatment that can be effective, but not after the hair follicles have died.
- Regardless of how advanced your hairloss, you can have your hair back! Technology advancements have changed the world, and hair replacement is no different. Cosmetically, we can create a hairstyle that will look like real-growing hair. You've got to see it to believe it. Ask your hair replacement specialist for details on how this is accomplished.
Make an informed decision. You can't solve your hairloss without knowing all your available options. Why not take a few minutes now to set an appointment with our hair loss experts who can diagnose and guide you through the process of restoring your hair. Complete the form on our website or call 201-437-7393. It's free and confidential, and it will change your life!